Sip of the Day – Can You Run this Game on My Computer?
Titera’s Tidbit: Chopstick
In some dialects of Cantonese, xiap, pronounced “chop”, means “hurry”. The reduplicated phrase xiap-xiap (sometimes spelled ciap-ciap), which has also entered English, thus means “hurry hurry”. Westerners who saw Chinese eating speedily with their wooden kuai za, which, curiously, means something very close to “hurry sticks”, coined “chopstick”.
· Beautiful Bird Caught on Camera
· 10 Privacy Settings Every Facebook User Should Know
· Computer Repair Utility Kit You Can Run From Thumb Drive
· Unblock Calls With TrapCall – You’ll Always Know Who Is Calling
· Super Sip Scripts – AMP Font Viewer
Video of the Day: Probably Not the Best Idea (Rated: PG)