Sip of the Day – Windows XP: Taskbar Image Previews
Titera’s Tidbit: Greed
“Greed” is one of the few words to enter English from the Gothic language, which was spoken in scattered pockets of eastern and nothern Europe until the ninth century. Its original form, gredas, meant “hunger”, a sense that later came to be applied to a kind of insatiable hunger of the soul.
· See A Fish With A Transparent Head
· 32 Totally Essential (& Free) Apps for Every New PC
· Denver Airport’s Controversial Zombie Mustang Sculpture
· Breaking News: Deadly Crash-Landing at Amsterdam Airport
· Super Sip Songs – Introducing iTunes Pass with Depeche Mode