Sip of the Day – The Different Versions of Windows Vista
Titera’s Tidbit: Dandelion
“Dandelion” came into English in the Middle Ages from the French dent-de-lion (pronounced dawn-duh-lee-own), which means “lion’s tooth”, referring to the plant’s jagged leaves.
· Build Your Very Own Powered Model Aircraft
· What’s a Hulu? The Origins of 8 High-Tech Names
· YourFonts Turns Your Handwriting into a Personalized Font
· Former player found clinging to boat; NFL players not found
· Super Sip Scenery – Comanche National Grassland, Colorado