Sip of the Day – Windows Vista Starter, K, and N Editions
Titera’s Tidbit: Daylight Saving Time
Daylight Saving Time is the convention of advancing clocks so that afternoons have more daylight and mornings have less. Typically clocks are adjusted forward one hour near the start of spring and are adjusted backward in autumn. Modern DST was first proposed in 1907 by the English builder William Willett. Many countries have used it since then; details vary by location and change occasionally.
· The Ten Most Diabolical Fish in the World
· The Ultimate Rubik’s Cube Instructions From 1986
· World’s Longest Running Experiment, Spanning 82 Years
· Topps Launches 3D Live Baseball Cards, Video Cards on Deck
· Super Sip Site – Digital Photography School