Sip of the Day – How to Specify Starting Time on a YouTube Video
Titera’s Tidbit: Catsup
In the year 2000, Americans ate more than 11 billion ounces of a concoction largely made of tomato paste and corn syrup. Neither tomato paste nor corn syrup were ingredients in the koe-chiap or ke-tsiap of southern China. The names (mirrored in the English spellings “ketchup” and “catsup”) mean “a brine of pickled fish”. The first English recipe for “catsup” appeared about 1760. Three decades later, the tomato was introduced as an ingredient.
· Instant Sound Effect Websites
· Batcave or World’s Coolest Wine Cellar?
· How to Delete Accounts from Any Website
· Recovery.gov: How to Find Your Stimulus Money
· Super Sip Software – WinRoll: Rollup Your Windows