Sip of the Day – Use the Screensaver to Display Your Photos
Titera’s Tidbit: Floopy Disk
The data-storage device called the “floppy disk” was invented in 1971 by a research team at IBM headed by engineer Alan Shugart. It was 8 inches wide, only a few mils thick, and flexible, so that it wobbled in its user’s hand – thus “floppy”. Later iterations enclosed the material in a plastic casing, which occasioned a change of name to “diskette”.
· A Tour of Chernobyl as it Exists Today
· 100 Funny Photos Taken At Unusual Angles
· Russia’s Gift to the United States: Tear of Grief
· JPMorgan Chase to Spend Your Millions on New Jets
· Super Sip Software – CCleaner