Sip of the Day – The Best Way to Acquire Windows Vista
Titera’s Tidbit: Chimichanga
A common fare on menus in Mexican restaurants, a “chimichanga” is a deep-fried burrito. In the Spanish of the U.S.-Mexico borderlands, chimichanga means something like “whatchamacallit” or “thingamabob”, which describes the food pretty well.
· I’ve Done It! I Finally Found Him!
· Jon Stewart vs. Jim Cramer – Who Won?
· TV’s Mythbusters ‘Big Bang’ Shatters Windows
· GM’s Wagoner Drives Away with $20M Retirement
· Super Sip Schools – Top 10 Tools for a Free Online Education