Sip of the Day – Tax Changes that Affect Most Taxpayers
Titera’s Tidbit: April Fools’ Day
The origin of April Fools’ Day is obscure. One likely theory is that the modern holiday was first celebrated soon after the adoption of the Gregorian Calendar; the term referred to someone still adhering to the Julian Calendar which it replaced. In many pre-Christian cultures May Day was celebrated as the first day of summer, and signalled the start of the spring planting season. An April Fool was someone who did this prematurely.
· You Don’t Want to Mess with this Guy
· Warner Brothers Acquires The Pirate Bay
· Protect Your Windows PC from the Conficker Worm
· CADIE: Cognitive Autoheuristic Distributed-Intelligence Entity
· Super Sip Scenery – Greenland Ranch, Colorado