Sip of the Day – The Eight General Steps to Retouching an Image
Titera’s Tidbit: Income Tax
Federal income tax was introduced with the Revenue Act of 1861 to help fund the Civil War. That Act stipulated that income tax “shall be due and payable on or before the thirtieth day of June”. In 1895, income tax was abolished as unconstitutional by the Supreme Court. In 1913, the Sixteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution was ratified, overruling the Supreme Court decision from 18 years earlier.
· Recent Scenes from Afghanistan
· 40 Absolutely Stylish & Creative Wallpapers
· Video of Polar Bears Attacking Woman at Berlin Zoo
· Anti-Tax ‘Tea Parties’ Protest President Obama’s Tax Policies
· Super Sip Savings – RetailMeNot.com Printable