Sip of the Day – Windows Vista’s New Look
Titera’s Tidbit: Raccoon
In 1608, the English explorer and colonist Captain John Smith published a book called A True Relation, in which he recorded the Algonquian languages of Virginia. He listed one creature, unknown to the Old World, with several spellings: rahaugcum, raugroughcm, and raughroughcums. Revising the book in 1611, Smith added yet another spelling: rarowcun. Not until 1672 did the modern spelling become current.
· A Boy and His Bear, Brutus
· 10 YouTube URL Tricks You Should Know
· Iran in the 1970’s Before the Islamic Revolution
· How Much Did That “Air Force One” Photo Op Cost?
· Super Sip Seven – Windows 7 Release Candidate 1 — May 5th