Sip of the Day – Why Windows 7 is Snappier than Vista
Titera’s Tidbit: Praline
Travelers along highways in the South know the wonders of “pralines”, a confection made of nuts (usually almonds or hazelnuts) and caramelized sugar. The treat takes its name from the estate of the Conte du Plessy-Praslin, a French nobleman whose personal chef whipped up a batch back in the seventeenth century.
· 95 Old School Games You Can Play Online
· 26-Year-Old Man with Body of a Two-Year-Old
· Extreme Gigapixel Photo – Look into Everyone’s Apartment
· Ex-Wife, Husband She Castrated Face-To-Face, 16 Years Later
· Super Sip Scenery – South Platte River, Logan County, Colorado