Sip of the Day: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Release Candidate
Titera’s Tidbit: Off the Wall
Combining the senses of crazy, daring, and irreverent, this phase comes from the 1960s and the world of surfing. The “wall” is the breaking front of a tall, difficult-to-ride wave. Someone who goes “off the wall” successfully negotiates the wave and rides it as it collapses, a crazy and daring thing to do indeed.
· Obama Photo: I’m Surrounded by Idiots
· College Student Shoots and Kills Home Invader
· Why Text Messages are Limited to Only 160 Characters
· 1.5 Million Hoaxed in New Campaign About Dangers of Tanning
· Super Sip Seven – Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor