Sip of the Day: PT Review: Windows 7 Release Candidate—Part I
Titera’s Tidbit: Chagrin
Now carrying a sense of anxious embarrassment, “chagrin” derives from an old Germanic word grimmr, “fierce”, which also gives rise to the word grim. The word entered into Old French, where it took on the intensifying suffix cha-. It entered English in its present form in the medieval period.
· Now, That’s True Friendship
· Windows 7’s Best Under Hyped Features
· Research Shows Cat Parasite Affects Our Behavior & Mood
· Air Force Sergeant On Jetliner Spots Fuel Leak, Saves 300 Lives
· Super Sip Software – Edgeless 2