Sip of the Day – Premium vs. Regular Gasoline
Titera’s Tidbit: Truth or Consequences
In 1950, the citizens of Hot Springs, New Mexico, changed their town’s name after the producers of a popular radio game show of that name staged a nationwide contest meant to enshrine their product in road atlases everywhere. The name change became permanent in 1964.
· Got A Pool? You Really Need to Get This Sign
· 21 Steps to Make Your PC Better/Faster/Stronger
· Student uses Google Maps to uncover North Korea’s Secrets
· Close Call For Residents After Tornado Blows Through Aurora
· Super Sip Squared Spreadsheet Search – Google Squared