Sip of the Day – Ice Cream: Can ‘Light” be Luscious?
Titera’s Tidbit: Ask.com
Founded comparatively early in Internet history, in the mid-1990s, this search engine was first called AskJeeves.com, after the all-knowing valet who served as the hero in a series of comic novels by the English writer P.G. Wodehouse. AskJeeves.com was abbreviated to it much more familiar form in 2006.
· What an Incredibly Beautiful Iceberg
· Canon Employees Forbidden to Sit Down
· Woman Avoids Air France Crash to Die in Car Cash
· Beginning of the End: MySpace Slashes Head Count by 30%
· Super Sip Site – WithinWindows.com