Sip of the Day – Apply Antiperspirant Before Bed
Titera’s Tidbit: Ohm
George Simon Ohm (1787-1854), a German physicist, was the author of a principle called “Ohm’s law”, which says that in a simple electrical circuit the potential difference — that is, the voltage — across an ideal conductor is proportional to the current through it. The “ohm”, a unit of electrical reistance in a conductor, was named in his honor
· What Your Facial Hair Really Says About You
· This is Bad News for IBM and Apple: I Owned One!
· New Cowboys Stadium LED Wall Caught Playing Xbox
· Windows 7 Upgrade Program Nears Launch: June 26, 2009
· Super Sip Site – Microsoft Security Essentials AntiVirus