Sip of the Day – Rethink How You Use Credit
Titera’s Tidbit: Soldier
In ancient Rome, a soldus was a coin, which is to say, something solid (solidus) and valuable. The word remains in the modern Italian word for money, soldi. Someone who fought in exchange for that coin was called a solidarius, the origin of our word.
· Finally! Gmail is No Longer in Beta
· Aren’t Those Ships a Little Too Close?
· Toyota Employees Caught on Tape Stealing
· Google Plans Operating System Based on Chrome
· Super Sip Search – Improving Real Estate Search on Google
Blast into Space, Spectacular Fall to Earth