Sip of the Day – HELOCs and Mortgages
Titera’s Tidbit: O.K.
Efforts have been made to trace this term to an African original, okeh, but this all-American term comes from President Martin Van Buren, who served from 1837 to 1841. He approved documents with the initials “O.K.”, which stood for his nickname, Old Kinderhook, after the New York town where he was born.
· Dude, You Are Doing It Wrong…
· Usually, Buildings Fall Down, This One Fell Over
· Mythbuster Tweets His Way Out of $11k Phone Bill
· Depeche Mode Cancels Last Two Shows of European Tour
· Super Sip Switch – How to Ease Your Transition to Google Voice
Hotel, Motel, Holiday Inn