Sip of the Day – Refinancing and Student Loans
Titera’s Tidbit: Cutting Edge
The sense of “cutting edge” as an agent of change, as in Ernst Mayr’s scientific maxim, “Behavior is the cutting edge of evolution”, owes to the British writer H.G. Wells. Mostly known for science fiction, Wells also wrote a history of the world, and he used the term to mean an outside force that changed a society, such as the introduction of Christianity to the Roman Empire.
· Best T-Shirt to Give to a Graduate
· Fast Food Made to Look Like Fine Dining
· Looking for Love, 650-Pound Virgin Loses 410
· Holey Plane ‘Popped’ Right in Front of Passengers
· Super Sip Software – Ultimate Windows Tweaker
World’s Greatest Marriage Proposal?