Sip of the Day – Digital Photo Frames
Titera’s Tidbit: Nebbish
In Yiddish slang, a nebbich is a nobody, someone who couldn’t do anything right no matter how hard he — almost never she — tried. Budd Schulberg, the author of What Makes Sammy Run, puts it this way: “A ‘nebbish’ person is not exactly an incompetent, a dope or a weakling. He is simply the one in the crowd that you always forget to introduce.”
· Top 100 Sites of 2009, So Far!
· Amazing Images That Are Actually Paintings
· The Very First Screenshot of the Very First Browser
· Senator Kennedy to Be Buried Next to Brothers in Arlington
· Super Sip Serials – LicenseCrawler