Sip of the Day – How to Check Out a Used Car
Titera’s Tidbit: A Quitter Never Wins and a Winner Never Quits
Many American adages can be traced to Benjamin Franklin’s Poor Richard’s Almanack. This well-worn phrase, beloved of football coaches and teachers, sounds like something Franklin might have said. The phrase, however, dates only to 1937. A writer named Napoleon Hill used it in his book Think and Grow Rich, which sold millions, and put the idea in broad circulation.
· 18 Cool Things Windows 7 Does That Vista Doesn’t
· The 12 Most Annoying Types of Facebookers
· This is Why They Don’t Speed in Sweden
· Chula Vista Wins LL World Series!
· Super Sip Software – Add Tabs to Microsoft Office with OfficeTab