Sip of the Day – Why Does the iPhone Only Work With AT&T?
Titera’s Tidbit: Glamour
Few country people in the borderlands of Scotland and England could read or write in the Middle Ages. Those who had the skills were thought to possess a kind of magic in grammar. This enchanting quality, pronounced glamour in local dialect, ported over to its current sense of “enchanting beauty” in the early nineteenth century.
· What it Feels Like to Play Big Bird
· A Train Runs Through It In Bangkok
· StayInvisible Catalogs Free Proxy Servers
· Microsoft Offers 90-Day Trial of Windows 7 RTM
· Super Sip Scenery – Garden of the Gods, Colorado Springs
He Almost Makes it Every Time