Sip of the Day – Windows 7: Reliability, Compatibility, & Security
Titera’s Tidbit: Ludicrous
“Ludicrous” means something like ridiculous, from which, it seems, it has borrowed most of its present sense. Originally, however, “ludicrous” meant “playful”, from the Latin ludus, “game”. There’s a fine shade of difference between playfulness and foolishness, a distinction the present word has mostly lost.
· Hashima—An Abandoned Island
· How a Volcano Eruption Looks from Space
· Work 4 Days, 10 Hours Each, Get Fri/Sat/Sun Off!
· Broncos Win While Cutler Throws 4 Interceptions for Bears
· Super Sip Site – iNumbr.com
Fan Films Himself Catching Ball