Sip of the Day – Windows 7: More New Features
Titera’s Tidbit: Anchorman
TV news borrowed both the notion of and the word “anchorman” from professional sports in the late 1950s. In games such as rugby, relay racing, and tug-of-war, the person holding the anchor position is usually the captain, who organizes and imspires the other players. With the rist of women to the role in the late 1970s, the word lost its masculine marker.
· Obama Calls Kayne West a “Jackass” — The Audio
· What Not to Do When the President’s Photo is Taken
· 4 Sites Where You Can Download Old PC Games For Free
· Google Says Apple Did Reject Google Voice From App Store
· Super Sip Student Software – Windows 7 for Only $29.99!