Sip of the Day – Windows 7: Twelve Different Editions
Titera’s Tidbit: Langtry
This small West Texas town takes its name from the actress Lily Langtry, on whom the town’s founder, Judge Roy Bean, had a great crush. Styling himself “the law west of the Pecos”, Bean sent a stream of letters to Langtry inviting her to visit the town he had named for her. She did — but not until 1904, a year after Bean died.
· Manhattan Island: Before and After
· Beat Up Old Rusty Car Sells for $226,521 on eBay
· 8 of the Most Dangerous Places (To Live) on the Planet
· Make Your Own Homebrew Soda, Not Exactly the Real Thing
· Super Sip Smiles – Picasa 3.5 Adds Face Recognition