Sip of the Day – Windows 7: Clean Install – Part III
Titera’s Tidbit: Opium
In ancient Greek, any sort of sap or vegetable juice was called opos. The particularly resinous poppy the grew in Greek-speaking Anatolia, what is now Turkey, was called opion, which yielded the Latin word opiatus, “that which puts to sleep”, and the English word “opium”.
· The Best Epic Riot Picture Ever
· ATI HD Radeon 5870: Fastest Videocard Ever
· How To Accurately Predict The Lottery On Live TV
· Rockies Even Up Series at 1 and 1—Next Game in the Snow?
· Super Sip Street Software – MapQuest Navigator for the iPhone
Hail Mary to Win!